All prices are quoted as GB sterling. You can also select the country of origin when prompted for an estimate of delivery and tax charges in the checkout.
Customers can purchase products either by
VAT Charges for UK customers
UK researchers registered as VAT exempt should order with a purchase order via email and proof of exemption (i.e. VAT exemption certificate).
Purchase orders via email.
- the on-line shop using the PayPal option, or the purchase order option
- sending a purchase order as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers wishing to order by sending a purchase order by email should include the following information.
- Product name, product code, quantity,
- Contact name, phone number, email address
- Delivery address, billing address.
- VAT number. If UK VAT exempt (copy of proof required with order)
- Send to email@example.com
(in sterling )
REST OF WORLD £60
Deliveries will be subject to the availability of products and we will endeavour to ship within 7 working days of receipt of an order. If orders necessitate split shipments of goods we will contact the customer to establish their preference.
Delivery outside the UK will be by courier and dispatched using the Harmonised System codes 3822.00 or 2843.00 to describe the products as appropriate.
Refund and Return Policy
Customers placing an order will be deemed to have entered into a contract with us.
Customers can cancel the contract at any time within 7 days of receiving the products and will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product. They must inform us immediately by e-mail with reasons for the return within the 7 days allowed and return the product in the same condition as it was received and at their own cost.